Information We Collect
We collect, store and process Your personal information on servers located in the United States. If You choose to purchase products from our Site, we may require You to provide contact and identity information, billing information, and other personal information as indicated on the Site. Once You register on our Site, You are no longer anonymous to us.
We collect and store the following information:
- Email address, physical contact information, and (depending on the service used) financial information
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic to and from site and ad data (all through cookies - You can take steps to disable cookies on Your browser, however this is likely to affect Your ability to use our Site)
Our Use of Your Information
Clubstuff.com is hosted by Magento and Magento, including its service providers, parent entity and affiliates, have access to aggregated information related to Clubstuff.com customers in order for Magento to analyze performance and make improvements to Magento Services and products.
We use Your personal information to:
- provide our products
- resolve disputes, calculate and collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- verify users' identity and the information users provide
- encourage safe online experience and enforce our policies
- customize users' experience, analyze site usage, improve and measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates
- communicate administrative announcements when we need to provide users with information that may affect their use of our site and products
- communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users
- provide customer service
- perform other business activities as described when we collect the information
During the course of the business, we may use Your personal information to deliver to You information that is targeted to Your interests. Upon receipt of the first communication of this type, You will have the opportunity to opt-out of future communications by clicking on unsubscribe link or by following unsubscribe instructions described within the communication. From time to time, we may implement solutions designed to more efficiently capture Your communications preferences. In any such event, we will strive to reflect any previously stated communicated preferences within such solutions.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell or rent Your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without Your explicit consent. We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates other's rights, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
If you are registered as a customer on our site, You can access, review and modify Your personal information at any time by logging into our site. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to review any personal information We store about You that is not available on the site. We delete personal information when we no longer need it for the purposes we described earlier. We retain personal information as permitted by law to resolve disputes, enforce our policies, and help prevent bad guys from coming back.
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools (encryption technologies, passwords, physical and electronic security, procedural safeguards) to assist in the protection of Your information. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, so we make no guarantees.
Notification of Changes