Flexi-Flor sheet rubber flooring is one of the most versatile and cost effective multi-purpose flooring products on the market today. We recommend it highly for a variety of demanding applications, including gymnasiums, multi-purpose rooms, lobbies, corridors and locker rooms.
Flexi-Flor is available in 39" wide rolls and 12" square tiles in three thicknesses (3/32", 1/8" and 3/16") and a selection of handsome marbleized and solid colors. (Use feature strips, available in several widths and three gauges, to accent your Flexi-Flor sheet rubber flooring installation. Install Flexi-Flor with #56 latex adhesive.)
Check out these exceptional features:
- BEAUTIFUL APPEARANCE Flexi-Flor's marbleized color patterns look great the day they're installed, and continue to impress for years!
- EXCELLENT DIMENSIONAL STABILITY Large rolls eliminate virtually all seams, resulting in optimal appearance and maintainability.
- SUPERIOR COMFORT UNDERFOOT Exceptional resilience reduces leg fatigue while allowing wheeled equipment to roll freely and quietly.
- RESISTS STAINS AND SCORCHING Highly resistant to staining, most liquids and cigarette scorching. Most spills can be easily wiped clean.
- DRAMATICALLY INCREASED WEAR SURFACE Flexi-Flor's homogeneous construction provides a full-thickness wear layer. Typical laminated vinyl tile offers only a 1/20" wear layer.
- NO-FINISH MAINTENANCE Maintenance consists of cleaning and buffing -- no sealers or finishes are required.