Dinoflex recycled rubber SportMats combine exceptional durability with the versatility and economy of a completely portable flooring system. They're ideal for use in weight rooms, fitness centers, ice skating arenas, multi-purpose rooms, golf courses, ski lodges, baseball dugouts and industrial/commercial settings. The 37" x 37" interlocking tiles, composed of recycled SBR rubber and colored EPDM rubber granules, are compounded for maximum durability and resilience. The color speckling runs uniformly throughout the entire tile thickness, greatly increasing useful lifespan under dropped free weights, ice skate traffic, golf spikes and cleated shoes. SportMats are also offered in 38" x 38" square tiles for glue-down installation. While SportMats excel in fitness centers and ice arenas, they're stylish enough for any environment. Their ability to absorb noise and impact make them an excellent choice for use in commercial, institutional and residential settings. The interlocking tiles, cut by a computer-controlled water jet cutter, fit together with unsurpassed precision. Solid black beveled reducer strips are offered in several thicknesses to provide gradual transition to surrounding surfaces.
- Offered in 37" x 37" interlocking and 38" x 38" square (glue down) tiles. The most effective interlocking system available!
- Five thicknesses (5/32", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2")
- Six STANDARD speckling colors: beige, blue, gray, green, terra cotta and brown
- Ten CUSTOM speckling colors (purple, turquoise, eggshell, orange, pine green, rose, royal blue, capri, earth yellow and yellow) are available for a modest additional charge
- Hundreds of multi-color combinations
- We recommend glue-down installation for certain applications. Use our easy-to-apply, factory-supplied urethane adhesive for your Dinoflex SportMat installation to maintain product warranty and achieve the very best results
- Our 3/8" and 1/2" thick reducer strips provide trip-free transition to surrounding surfaces