These exceptionally durable modular carpet tiles excel in the toughest applications, including fitness centers, lobbies, high-traffic entrances and break rooms. An excellent choice for use in virtually any indoor area requiring exceptional appearance and longevity - few floor coverings are as versatile or cost effective. Bodega tiles are easily installed and maintained by your facility staff, and carry a limited 3-year wear warranty. Take your facility to the next level by investing in a floor covering that will pay dividends for years!
- 100% solution-dyed, UV-stabilized polypropylene fibers
- Tiles are 19-11/16" square and 3/8" thick, sold in full cases of twenty
- Distinctive diagonal design allows tiles to be rotated a quarter turn to create a striking parquet pattern
- Dimensionally stable - won't shrink or curl
- Superior acoustical properties - much quieter than hard flooring surfaces
- A snap to install with factory-supplied release adhesive or double-sided tape
- Routine maintenance requires only a commercial grade vacuum with a rotary power brush or beater bar.
- Periodic maintenance with a hot water extraction machine is recommended.
- Ten standard colors (blue, cranberry, gray, spruce, beige, black walnut, bronze, charcoal, espresso, lichen), with custom colors available by special order.
- Charcoal, gray, blue and beige available for immediate shipment